4-H is judging evaluation and comparison opportunities through several judging contests such as:
- Georgia 4-H Forestry Field Day Manual
- Insect and Diseases of Trees in the South
- Native trees of Georgia
- Junior Quiz (children in grades 5th through 8th)
- Senior Quiz (to include grades 9th through 12th)
- Eggs Broken Out
- Eggs Interior and Exterior
- Judging Live Birds
- Chicken Parts Id
- Ready to Cook Poultry
Shooting Sports Project S.A.F.E.
- BB Gun
For more information about Dawson County 4-H Youth Development Programs, contact Chesley Davis at email@example.com or Samantha Graves at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (706) 265-2442.