Family & Consumer Sciences
UGA Family and Consumer Sciences Extension programs place non-biased, research-based information at your fingertips. County agents and specialists throughout the state provide cutting edge knowledge on many topics, including home food preservation, parenting, personal financial management, and healthy eating habits. For additional information, visit UGA's Family and Consumer Sciences website. For information on our EFNEP Program, visit the FACS EFNEP website.
Contact Terralon Chaney (FVSU County Extension Agent, FACS) at email@example.com for more information on our FACS programs or call our office at 478-945-3391.
Here are some of UGA Extension's most popular resources on family, food, health, home, and money.
FACS Healthy Living Recipes
Jammin Lunch Bunch Walk-A-Thon February 2018 Photos
Jam with us again April 10th - 13th
10th - 13th!
Thursday, March 29, 2018
C.W. Pettigrew Center
Fort Valley State University
Fort Valley, GA
8:30am – 3:30pm
Topics Will Include:
- Effects of Opioids, Sex Trafficking, and Incarceration in Georgia
- Citrus, Persimmon and Blueberry Production
- Capturing USDA Agriculture Programs and the 2018 Farm Bill
- Focusing on Youth, Parents and Mentoring for 4-H in 2018
- Service Core of Retired Executives (SCORE)
- Solar Drying Technology for Specialty Crops
- Dealing with Alzheimer's Disease