Cloverleaf Club Guide 2016-2017
Held once a month at each elementary school.
- 1st Wednesday from 12:00-2:00
- 2nd Thursday from 10:00-12:45
CB Greer Elementary
- 1st Tuesday from 8:05-9:45
- 2nd Wednesday from 12:45-2:25
Golden Isles Elementary
- 1st Friday from 8:15-10:15
Oglethorpe Point Elementary
- 1st Wednesday from 8:20-10:20
Satilla Marsh Elementary
- 2nd Friday from 9:30-1:30
St. Simons Elementary
- 1st Thursday from 11:00-2:00
- 2nd Tuesday 8:45-11:45
Middle School Club Guide 2016-2017
Held twice a month at the 4-H office.
- 1st and 3rd Friday at 6:30 p.m.
Horse Club Guide 2016-2017
Held at twice each month in the Ballard Complex, 325 Old Jesup Rd.
- 2nd and 4th Tuedsays at 6:30 p.m.
Cloverleaf 4-H is for students in the 4th-6th grades.
Junior 4-H is for students in the 7th-8th grades.
Senior 4-H is for students in the 9th-12th grades.