Forms and Flyers
Flyers for Upcoming Events
Check out our flyers! Be sure to check for payment deadlines. Unless otherwise noted, all activities are available for all Pulaski County 4-H'ers in 4th through 12th grades.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, Georgia 4-H and Pulaski 4-H are currently cancelling or postponing all in-person activities and events scheduled for the month of April. Events past April will be updated as soon as we have further instructions. The safety and well-being of our 4-H'ers, staff, and community is top priority. We look forward to many exciting 4-H events in the future!
During this time, Pulaski 4-H is offering many great resources and activities for 4-H'ers and families on our social media platforms. Friend us on Facebook at Pulaski Fourh and follow us on Instagram @pulaskifourh for regular updates!
Pulaski County 4-H Social Media Resources
- Healthy Living Resources & Activities
- Every Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- R.E.A.L. STEM Education & Activities
- Every Tuesday & Thursday
- W.I.L.D. Wednesdays (Willingly Initiates Learning Differently)
- Every Wednesday
- Every Wednesday
Pulaski County Events
- Check back for many exciting future summer activities when county operations return to normal!
District and State Events
- Senior Conference (9th through 12th Graders) - CANCELLED
- Clover Jam (5th through 7th Graders) - CANCELLED
- State 4-H Council (rising 9th graders through those who have just graduated high school) - June 26-28, 2020 CANCELLED
- Junior Conference (6th through 8th Graders) - November 6-8, 2020
- Fall Forum (9th through 12th Graders) - December 12-13, 2020
Summer Camp - CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19 FOR SUMMER 2020
- Cloverleaf Camp (Grades 4-6)
- Junior Camp (Grades 7-8)
- Specialty Camps
- Senior Camp (Grades 9-12)
- Senior Extreme Camp
All activities require a Code of Conduct, Medical Information & Release Form. and Medication Form (if applicable), found below.
Applications & Forms
In Georgia 4-H, there are three main forms that we must fill out for 4-H activities and events:
- Georgia 4-H Code of Conduct
- Medical Information and Release Form
- Medicine Form (required for any 4-H'er currently taking prescription medication)
- Enrollment Form
The Code of Conduct should be read & signed by both the parent and the 4-H'er to ensure that all rules and regulations governing the 4-H event or activity are understood.
4-H personnel may not administer over the counter medication to 4-H'ers without parental consent.
Wilderness Challenge Camp forms:
Other camp forms:
- Cloverleaf Camp Packing List
- Junior Camp Parent Information Packet