4-H Youth Development
- Cloverleaf 4-H'ers - 4th, 5th & 6th Graders
- Junior 4-H'ers - 7th & 8th Graders
- Senior 4-H'ers - 9th thru 12th Graders
- Medical Form - To be completed for every 4-H activity. (PDF File)
- Code of Conduct - To be completed for every 4-H activity. (PDF file)
The Glascock County Extension and 4-H is your University of Georgia connection. There is no fee for 5th thru 8th grade students to join, and there are no uniforms. A small club fee is charged for students that wish to participate in 9th-12th grades.
For more information about Glascock County 4-H Youth Development Programs, contact Tanisha Kersey at 706 598-2811 or (706) 465-2136.
Below are some of 4-H's most broadly useful resources from the Georgia 4-H website. Please contact us for more information about participating in any of these programs through this county office.