In addition to more than 775 publications that can be viewed and downloaded for free, UGA Extension offers several high-quality publications for purchase by the public. The majority of these publications can be ordered online with a credit card through UGAExtensionStore.com. Credit card orders cannot be accepted over the phone or by fax.
To purchase our for-sale publications by check or money order, send in the general order form along with your payment. Cash cannot be accepted.
Note: in order to complete the linked form on your computer, please download the latest version of Adobe Reader.
- Publications Order Form
- 2017 Georgia County Guide (book) - $25.00 (Bulk Rate: $20)
- 2017 Georgia County Guide (usb) - $15.00
- 2017 Georgia Pest Management Handbook (Commercial Edition) - $50.00
- 2017 Georgia Pest Management Handbook (Home and Garden Edition) - $20.00
- Characteristics of Herbicides for Turf and Ornamental Landscapes - $10.00
- Designing, Constructing, and Maintaining Bermudagrass Sports Fields - $15.00
- Georgia Master Gardener Handbook - $75.00
- Insect Identification Guide for Southeastern Landscapes - $11.00
- Management of Pest Insects in and Around the Home (Bulletin 1412) - $6.00
- Native Plants of North Georgia: A Photo Guide for Plant Enthusiasts - $12.00
- Safety for Hispanic Landscape Workers (Seguridad para Trabajadores Hispanos de Jardineria) - $12.95
- So Easy to Preserve (book) - $18.00 (Bulk Rate: $15.00)
- So Easy to Preserve (dvd) - $39.95 (Bulk Rate: $35.00)
- Southeastern Pecan Growers' Handbook - $30.00
- Troubleshooting Vegetable Production Problems in the Southeast - $5.00
- Weeds of Southern Turfgrasses - $14.00
- Commercial Pesticide Applicator's Safety Guides*
- Aerial Application of Pesticides - $15
- Agricultural Animal Pest Control - $10
- Agricultural Commodity Fumigation - $10
- Agricultural Plant Pest Control - $15
- National Pesticide Applicator Certification Core Manual (Formerly General Standards) - $30
- Aquatic Pest Control - $10
- Demonstration and Research Pest Control - $0
- Forest Pest Control - $15
- Industrial, Institutional, Structural and Health Related Pest Control - $15
- Microbial Pest Control - $10
- Mosquito Biology, Surveillance and Control - $30
- Ornamental and Turfgrass Pest Management - $25
- Public Health Pest Control - $15
- Regulatory Pest Control - $10
- Rights-of-Way Pest Control - $10
- Seed Treatment - $10
- Sewer Line Chemical Root Control with Emphasis on Foaming Methods Using Metam-Sodium and Dichlobemil - $10
- Wood Preservation and Wood Products Treatment - $10
*Note about Commercial Pesticide Applicator's Safety Guides: The safety guides listed above are approved training materials for Georgia Commercial Pesticide Applicator's Examinations. For questions regarding study materials, contact the Pesticide Safety Education Program Coordinator, Mickey Taylor. For more information, about certication, visit gapestexam.com or call the Georgia Department of Agriculture at 1-800-282-5852 or (404) 656-3645.
Prices include tax, shipping and handling. For Alaska, Hawaii, and U.S. Territories, additional shipping will be charged. Please call the OCCS business office at (706) 542-2956 for actual shipping costs. Delivery will occur 7-14 business days from when order is processed. International shipping is unavailable at this time. Please provide a physical address for shipping as UPS does not deliver to P.O. Boxes!
Sales of books and data are considered final. Materials returned due to damage in shipping will be replaced.
To order SuperCrew, HortScape, and/or HortManagement, you will need to fill out the appropriate order form and send with a check to the UGA Griffin Campus. Allow at least four weeks for delivery.