As interest in home canning and other preservation methods continues to grow, Extension offers information you can trust to make your food preservation efforts safe and successful.
To see other publications, go to the Extension Publications site.
For the latest news about Extension, visit Georgia FACES. News you can use about Georgia family, agricultural, consumer and environmental sciences.
- UGA food safety expert: Proper food preparation can prevent botulism
- UGA Web-based genome tool quickly identifies salmonella bacteria types
- UGA hires director for Food Product Innovation and Commercialization Center
- Make sure homemade gifts are safe this holiday season
- Asian, American scientists work together for safer food supply
- Donate extra fruit and vegetables to local food pantries
- It's not too late to plant homegrown tomatoes
- Don't let foodborne illness take the happy out of your holiday gatherings
- UGA professor is distinguished agri-scientist
- UGA Extension helps families make the most of every school year