As interest in home canning and other preservation methods continues to grow, Extension offers information you can trust to make your food preservation efforts safe and successful.
To see other publications, go to the Extension Publications site.
For the latest news about Extension, visit Georgia FACES. News you can use about Georgia family, agricultural, consumer and environmental sciences.
- Donate extra fruit and vegetables to local food pantries
- It's not too late to plant homegrown tomatoes
- Don't let foodborne illness take the happy out of your holiday gatherings
- UGA professor is distinguished agri-scientist
- UGA Extension helps families make the most of every school year
- Truffles hidden gems in pecan orchards for farmers
- Atlanta chocolatier wins first place at the 2013 Flavor of Georgia contest
- Grant funds UGA research on salmonella in ready-to-eat foods
- Andress Receives National Award for Excellence in Extension
- UGA looking for products that celebrate the flavor of Georgia