As interest in home canning and other preservation methods continues to grow, Extension offers information you can trust to make your food preservation efforts safe and successful.
For the latest news about Extension, visit Georgia FACES. News you can use about Georgia family, agricultural, consumer and enviromental sciences.
- Truffles hidden gems in pecan orchards for farmers
- Atlanta chocolatier wins first place at the 2013 Flavor of Georgia contest
- Grant funds UGA research on salmonella in ready-to-eat foods
- Andress Receives National Award for Excellence in Extension
- UGA looking for products that celebrate the flavor of Georgia
- UGA researchers use Facebook to teach food safety
- New UGA facility in Griffin will help launch new food products
- Fruit flies are annoying but not harmful
- Atlanta ice cream selected as 2012 Flavor of Georgia food contest overall winner
- UGA scientists seek new food storage solutions for space travel