As interest in home canning and other preservation methods continues to grow, Extension offers information you can trust to make your food preservation efforts safe and successful.
To see a full list of publications, visit the Extension Publications site.
For the latest news about Extension, visit Georgia FACES. News you can use about Georgia family, agricultural, consumer and environmental sciences.
- Visiting scientist conducts research on peanut pathogen at UGA Griffin
- UGA students develop award-winning, bread-free breakfast sandwich
- National Center for Home Food Preservation launches youth canning curriculum: "Put it Up!"
- UGA food safety expert: Proper food preparation can prevent botulism
- UGA Web-based genome tool quickly identifies salmonella bacteria types
- UGA hires director for Food Product Innovation and Commercialization Center
- Make sure homemade gifts are safe this holiday season
- Asian, American scientists work together for safer food supply
- Donate extra fruit and vegetables to local food pantries
- It's not too late to plant homegrown tomatoes