As interest in home canning and other preservation methods continues to grow, Extension offers information you can trust to make your food preservation efforts safe and successful.
- Preserving Food Series: Canning Tomatoes and Tomato Products
- Preserving Food Series: Pickled Products
- Preserving Food Series: Uncooked Jams and Jellies
- Preserving Food Series: Canning Relishes
- So Easy To Preserve
- Preserving Food Series: Freezing Prepared Foods
- Stored Product Pests in the Home
- Preserving Food Series: Canning Fruit
- Preserving Food Series: Canning Vegetables
- Preserving Food Series: Jams and Jellies
To see a full list of publications, visit the Extension Publications site.
For the latest news about Extension, visit Georgia FACES. News you can use about Georgia family, agricultural, consumer and environmental sciences.
- Plant berries now to create your own backyard blackberry patch
- Francisco Diez is new director of UGA Center for Food Safety
- Pick healthy options for back to school lunches
- If you plan to home-can your summer harvest, be sure to have the right supplies on hand
- UGA FoodPIC a valuable tool in Georgia's economic development efforts
- Judges choose 33 finalists for UGA's 2016 Flavor of Georgia contest
- Make homemade fruit roll-up snacks using a food dehydrator, UGA Extension recipe
- UGA nutrition expert applauds latest federal dietary guidelines
- Time is running short to register for UGA's 2016 Flavor of Georgia Food Product Contest
- Harmful bacteria can survive in sandwich crackers, cookies for months, UGA study finds