Cloverleaf Camp at Camp Jekyll 4-H Center
June 4-8, 2018
Camp Jekyll 4-H Center is located on beautiful Jekyll Island
What an AWESOME week of fun activities at this beautiful camp!
- Explore the Island by Bike
- Get Wet at Summer Waves
- Muddy Marsh Madness
- Beaching and Shell Hunting
- Sea Turtle Watch
- Tidelands & Reptiles
- Seining for Fish and Crabs
- Hike the Mysterious Maritime Forest
- Games, Free Time, Meeting New Friends
....all this and MORE!
For more information, click on the links below:
- 2018 Cloverleaf Camp Flyer - coming soon
- Camp Jekyll Camp Video
Junior Camp at Fortson 4-H Center
June 25-29, 2018
Fortson 4-H Center is located in Hampton near the Atlanta Motor Speedway, 30 miles south of Atlanta.
Campers will have an exciting week full of activities:
- Six Flags White Water ....Spend a day at White Water Waterpark with all your friends, and end your day enjoying a movie in the giant wave pool.
- Stone Mountain....A fun evening at the park where campers can enjoy the laser show, a town pass to enjoy the historical town, and a lift ticket to take a view of Atlanta's skyscrapers and mountains from the top of the world's largest exposed granite.
- Thursday Night Thunder....Have you ever wanted to feel the wind off of cars as they race by you at high speeds? Then Thursday nights are for you. Come enjoy a hotdog while experiencing bandoleros and legends race their way to the top of the points board.
- Canoeing and Pond Ecology....Get to know the pond as well as the ecosystem in and around ponds only to then get in the pond and explore it for yourself.
- Private Tours of Atlanta Motor Speedway....Experience how the racecar drivers feel as you go to the infield to see victory lane, the car garages, and even pit road.
- Rock Climbing... Climb the 40 foot rock wall all the way to the top to ring the bell of success.
- Zip Lining...Feel the wind in your face as you suit up to experience Fortson's 650 foot long course to fly through the trees.
- Farm to Plate....Ever wonder where your food comes from? Fortson has the answers for you
- Herpetology....Observe and handle a variety of animals ranging from Eastern box turtles to corn snakes and learn about the history of many Georgia animals as well as their role in nature.
- Archery......Test your aim or learn how to use a compound bow with certified instructors, only to have a competion to who can pop the most balloons.
- Petting Zoo....Fortson farm has many different animals such as turkeys, goats, chickens, ducks, a pig and many more. This is the ONLY 4-H Center with a farm.
- Swimming.... camp is never done until there is SWIMMING!
- 2018 Junior Camp Flyer - coming soon
- Camp Fortson Video
2018 Georgia 4-H Senior Camp/ Extreme Camp
- Senior Camp at Rock Eagle- July 2-6
- Senior Extreme Camp- June 18-22
Updated information coming soon
- 2018 Senior Camp Flyer - coming soon
General Camp Information
2018 Registration dates and costs - TBA
2018 Parents' Informational Camp Meeting......TBA
All information about clothing, shoes, swimsuits, money, etc., will be given and all your questions will be answered! Please don't send a 4-H'er without an adult.....this meeting is primarily for the parents/adults.
For further information, contact our office at 478.934.3220 or firstname.lastname@example.org.