Contact Your County Office
UGA Extension

Find a Radon Mitigator

If the radon level in your home is over 4 pCi/L, you should consider getting your home mitigated. Mitigation is the technique used to remove the radon in your home. You should you use a registered mitigator and obtain estimates from more than one professional. In the EPA Consumer Guide to Radon Reduction, on pages 4-6, there is a helpful checklist on how to select a radon mitigation professional. For more information on mitigation, read Radon Mitigation Dos & Don'ts.

There are no laws mandating a mitigator receive certification in Georgia, however, many mitigators chose to get certified by one of two national programs. The program recommends you use a certified mitigator. Click the links below to search for a mitigator in your area.

Find certified mitigators in your area: