If you are not sure whether your product would be classified as an acid or acidified food product, we can do this testing for you. Please allow at least four weeks from the date we receive all of your information and payment. Additional time may be required for multiple products.
For more information, visit the service website.Food Science & Technology Extension Website
Related Programs and Services UGA Extension offers a variety of food-related programs and services for the home and small business.
- Better Process Control School
- Food Safety for Civic Groups & Churches
- Food Safety for Concession Stands
- HACCP Certification Short Course for Meat & Poultry
- Home Food Preservation Classes
- Nutrition Facts Panel
- Process Approval for Food Products
- ServSafe® Training
- Starting a New Food Business in Georgia