This award winning weight control program is offered periodically by UGA Extension agents throughout the state of Georgia. The program includes physical activity and a healthy food demonstration. Walk-a-Weigh may also be purchased by health professionals and Extension agents outside Georgia.
This program is offered through county Extension offices in Georgia. Contact your local office to see about availability in your county.Contact Your County Office
For general information about this program, visit the website.Walk-a-Weigh Curriculum
Related Programs and Services UGA Extension offers a wide variety of classes, trainings, and services for individuals, families and health professionals.
- Bankruptcy Education Classes
- Child Care Provider Training
- Cooking for a Life Time Cancer Prevention Cooking School
- Expanded Food and Nutrition Education Program (EFNEP)
- Georgia Initiative for Community Housing
- Healthy Relationship Education Training
- Homebuyer Education Course
- Radon Testing
- Walk Georgia