The Georgia Initiative for Community Housing (GICH) is a three-year program that helps communities improve their quality of life and economic vitality through the development of locally-based housing and revitalization strategies. This is achieved through technical assistance, collaboration, expert presenters, training, facilitation, consensus building, networking, and mentoring.
For more information, visit the program website.GICH Website
Related Programs and Services UGA Extension offers a wide variety of classes, trainings, and services for individuals, families and health professionals.
- Bankruptcy Education Classes
- Child Care Provider Training
- Cooking for a Life Time Cancer Prevention Cooking School
- Expanded Food and Nutrition Education Program (EFNEP)
- Healthy Relationship Education Training
- Homebuyer Education Course
- Radon Testing
- Walk Georgia