The Cooking for a Life Time cooking school promotes screening for breast and cervical cancer and teaches how to reduce risk for cancer through healthy food choices and physical activity.
This program is offered through county Extension offices in Georgia. Contact your local office to see about availability in your county.Contact Your County Office
For general information about this program, visit the website.Curriculum Order Form
Related Programs and Services UGA Extension offers a wide variety of classes, trainings, and services for individuals, families and health professionals.
- Bankruptcy Education Classes
- Child Care Provider Training
- Expanded Food and Nutrition Education Program (EFNEP)
- Georgia Initiative for Community Housing
- Healthy Relationship Education Training
- Homebuyer Education Course
- Radon Testing
- Walk Georgia