Junior/Senior Project Achievement
February 5-7, 2021
Rock Eagle 4-H Center
- Choose a topic within one of these project areas:
- Must submit a portfolio (see below) documenting your learning and work in your project area
- Houston County 4-H provides transportation to and from the event
- Assistance is available from the 4-H office to prepare your portfolio and demonstration
- You must present your final demonstration to the 4-H office before the competition
- December 23, 2020; 12pm - 4-H Portfolios due for 7th-12th grades
- - Rough draft of speech due
- - Dress rehearsal at the Houston County 4-H Office
- February 5-7, 2021 - Competition at Rock Eagle 4-H Center
Get help preparing your portfolio! Join us at the portfolio workshops below to get one-on-one assistance preparing your portfolio. More details coming soon!
Parts of Project Achievement
- Portfolio (Due December 23, 2020)
- Demonstration (Present in March at Rock Eagle)
- Examples of 7th-12th grade demonstrations
Find Parent Resources to assist your child with Project Achievement on the Georgia 4-H website.
Rules & Regulations for Project Achievement
The Georgia 4-H Activity & Awards Guidebook includes all state-wide policies and procedures. 4-H'ers and adults are encouraged to always review the Guidebook prior to an event. Changes are dates and highlighted in green.