4th-6th Grade Project Achievement
November, 2020; Tifton, GA
Registration Due: TBA
- Register - Register online by TBA.
- Choose a Topic - Choose a topic something you are passionate about, then fit it into category off the project list.
- Prepare a Presentation - Prepare a 4-6 minute speech. Assistance is available from the 4-H office.
- Gather Visual Aids - Create posters and find props that support your presentation and speech.
- PRACTICE! - Students must attend at least one practice session at the Extension Office prior to the competition.
- Present - 4-H provides transportation to the competition. Parents are welcome. (Please note that lunch and travel are NOT covered for parents.)
Registration and Practice Sessions
4-Hers who wish to compete at Project Achievement must attend at least one practice and preparation session. You may attend as many practice sessions as you like.
Project Achievement Resources
- Parent Resources
- Examples of Cloverleaf Presentations
- This is a link to Georgia 4-H's SchoolTube Channel. There are 6 examples of 5th grade 4-H presentations. The videos to watch are: Crafts Origami, Agriculture Awareness, Dairy and Milk Science, Workforce Prep and Career Development, Environmental Science, and Health
- Presentation Preparation Worksheet
- How to Prepare a Presentation
- Speaking Your Way to Success
Rules & Regulations for Project Achievement
The Georgia 4-H Activity & Awards Guidebook includes all state-wide policies and procedures. 4-H'ers and adults are encouraged to always review the Guidebook prior to an event. Changes are dates and highlighted in green.
The links below take you directly to the Guidebook information for that age group.