The Fulton Fresh Mobile Market was created to educate residents living in communities designated as “food deserts” on the importance of fresh and in-season produce. Every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday attendees will participate in a 10-minute UGA Extension SNAP-Ed online nutrition education module and then be provided with a free bag of in-season produce from our mobile market.
Fall Session begins on October 20
The Mobile Market fall session will run from October 20 - November 19, 2020.
The Fulton Fresh mobile market was created to educate residents living in communities designated as food deserts on the importance of fresh and in-season produce.
NEW for 2020 - Online nutrition education module and curbside pick-up.
Every week, attendees will participate in a 10-minute online UGA Extension nutrition education module. On the day of the market, completion of the online module will be verified and participants are given a free bag of in-season produce from our mobile market to take home and prepare. Pick-up will be outdoors, contact-less, and curbside.
SECCC d/b/a ArtsXchange | 10 AM - 11 AM
2148 Newnan Street. East Point, GA 30344
Mt. Gilead Baptist Church | 1 PM - 2 PM
1547 Donald L. Hollowell, Atlanta, GA 30318
St. Paul's Episcopal Church | 10 AM - 11 AM
306 Peyton Road, Atlanta, GA 30311
Hunter Hill Baptist Church | 1 PM - 2 PM
166 Edwards Street NW, Atlanta, GA 30311
Mary Parker Foundation/American Heart Association | 10 AM - 11 AM
2800 Campbellton Road, Atlanta, GA 30311
Camp Fulton-Truitt | 1 PM - 2 PM
4300 Herschel Road, College Park, GA 30337
Session 2 Market Locations and Module PDF
Registration is required before participating in your first market curbside pick-up.
- Visit https://fultonfresh.foodtalk.org/.
- Click “Sign Up” to create a new account using your email address or social media account.
- On the dashboard home screen, you will be asked to provide your name, email, gender, age, race/ethnicity, and zip code along with your participation in other programs.
- Choose any and all Fulton Fresh locations you may visit during the two summer sessions. Choosing a location does not limit you to visiting only that location during the Fulton Fresh market season. You must choose at least one Fulton Fresh location within the Food eTalk system to participate in the program.
- Click “Update” at the bottom of the page to save your profile information.
- You will be automatically directed to complete a food preference survey. Please answer these few questions and click submit.
Weekly Pick-up Procedures
Before entering Market curbside pick-up please complete the following steps each week before entering the vehicle line for the market session. If possible, please complete this step before 12:00 noon the day before you plan to attend the market.
- Login to your Food eTalk account.
- In the top right-hand corner, click on the “My Courses” tab. This should provide you with a menu of available online modules to view.
- Complete the weekly online video lesson. Make sure that you complete the appropriate online module for each week.
- Each module will end with a brief survey. Please share your thoughts.
- When you have completed a module, the module box should be shaded gray and a checkmark will appear next to the title of the module.
- If you complete all 10 Food eTalk modules, you will receive a completion certificate.
Week 1: October 20-22 | Your Food, Your Choice
Week 2: October 27-29 | Keep Your Pressure in Check
Week 3: November 3-5 | Color Me Healthy
Week 4: November 10-12 | Eat Well on the Go
Week 5: November 17-19 | Keep Yourself Well
Curbside Market Pick-Up
Please remain in your car at all times during market pick-up. If you need assistance at any time, please roll down your driver's side window and raise your hand. If multiple people in the car are participating in the market curbside pick-up, each individual will follow the steps below. Please follow the direction of market assistants when entering and proceeding through the curbside pick-up process. Please note, the mobile market produce bags will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis to the first 100 individuals who have completed the online module requirements.
- Enter the market pick-up line. You will be greeted by a market assistant who will check you in for pick-up. If you completed the appropriate weekly module prior to 12 pm the day before the market, your name should be included on the pick-up list. If your name is not on the list, you will be asked to log in to your Food eTalk dashboard to show that you have completed the weekly online module. If you haven’t completed the appropriate module, you will be asked to complete it on your mobile device in your car before proceeding through the pick-up line. If you cannot complete the module on a mobile device, a market assistant will help you.
- Once your name and module completion have been verified, you will be provided a market number for pick-up. Please place the market number on your car dashboard.
- Proceed to the line to the curbside pick-up stop. Do not get out of your car. A market assistant will ask you to pop your trunk and/or unlock your car so that your bag of produce may be placed either in the trunk (preferred) or backseat of your vehicle. Return your market number to the market assistant.
- Follow the directions of market assistants to exit the market location.
New this Year………Fulton Fresh Kids’ Market - It will return Summer 2021!
Looking for some at-home summer fun? Check out our Fulton Fresh Kids' Market! Each week, youth participants will receive a free bag of produce along with directions and supplies for a healthy recipe and at-home science experiment. Not able to visit the market each week? No problem! Recipe and science experiment instructions and follow-along videos will be posted on our website and social media platforms each week so you can join in the fun from home!