5 publications were found on Herbs
- Forest Farming - Forest Gardening Growing Alternative Crops Under a Forest Canopy (C 1029) This publication describes forest farming (also known as forest gardening), which can be defined as cultivation of plants under a forest canopy (as opposed to wildcrafting, the practice of collecting wild plants and products from a forest). It includes suggestions for appropriate plants for cultivation in the Southeast.
- Herbs in Southern Gardens (B 1170) Growing herbs - both annuals and perennials - is simple and rewarding. A wide variety of herbs can grow in most parts of the United States. Those featured in this publication grow well in the Deep South with its hot, humid summers and fluctuating winter temperatures.
- Home Garden Series: Garlic Production for the Gardener (C 854) This publication give the gardener tips to successfully produce garlic.
- 3702 Macrocybe titans: Largest Mushroom Species in the Western Hemisphere Found Growing in Georgia (C 1033) This publication describes Macrocybe titans, the largest mushroom species in the Western Hemisphere, which has been found growing in Georgia.
- Production and Management of Garlic, Elephant Garlic and Leek (C 852) This publication discusses how garlic, elephant garlic and leek can be grown successfully in South Georgia.