6 publications were found on Tomatoes
- 2013 Vegetable Crops Research Report (AP 113) This publication contains a report of research trials done on vegetable crops in Georgia in 2013.
- 2014/2015 Vegetable Crop Variety Trial and Research Report (AP 115) This publication is a report of research and Cooperative Extension trials conducted on cole crops, beans and peas, sweet corn, cucurbits, peppers, and tomato at the University of Georgia College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences.
- Blossom-End Rot and Calcium Nutrition of Pepper and Tomato (C 938) The purpose of this publication is to introduce the problem of blossom-end rot and provide a guide to effectively diagnose and treat this problem.
- Commercial Tomato Production Handbook (B 1312) This publication is a joint effort of the seven disciplines that comprise the Georgia Vegetable Team. It is comprised of 14 topics on tomato, including history of tomato production, cultural practices, pest management, harvesting, handling and marketing. This publication provides information that will assist producers in improving the profitability of tomato product 0027 ion, whether they are new or exp… 3B11
- Home Garden Series: Georgia Home Grown Tomatoes (B 1271) This publication discusses the basics of growing tomatoes successfully, as well as avoiding common problems encountered by the home gardener.
- Troubleshooting Cultural Problems in Tomatoes (C 1089) This publication is intended for general use audiences, including homeowners, civic groups, and master gardeners. It covers the basic troubleshooting procedures for solving common problems while growing tomatoes. It includes a description of both cultural and physiological problems and solutions.