- Bermudagrass in Georgia (B 911) Bermudagrass (Cynodon spp.) is an important warm-season, perennial, sod-forming forage grass in Georgia and throughout the Southeast. Bermudagrass is productive from spring until fall and is well-suit…
- Georgia Corn Diagnostic Guide (B 1221) The field is a complex environment with many factors that can interact to influence the growth of a corn plant. These factors can be living in the form of insects, diseases, nematodes and weeds; or, t… 1AEB
- Pearl Millet for Grain (B 1216) Pearl millet (Pennisetum glaucum [L.] R. Br.) has a long history of use as a summer grazing and hay crop in the southeastern U.S. The recent development of new, adaptable and productive grain pearl mi…
- Planting Guide for Row Crops in Georgia (C 813) This planting guide will help producers establish grasses and legumes commonly grown in Georgia.
- Planting Guide to Grasses and Legumes for Forage and Wildlife in Georgia (C 814) This planting guide will help producers establish grasses and legumes commonly grown for forage and wildlife in Georgia.
- Success with Cover Crops (EB 102) This publication discusses the benefits of planting cover crops, how to select an appropriate cover crop to meet your needs, and includes information about using cover crops successfully.
R. Dewey Lee Extension Agronomist - Feed Grains firstname.lastname@example.org 0011 Extension Profile 2DC4