- 2014 Tobacco Research Report (SB 63-8) This report contains the most results of tobacco research programs at the University of Georgia in 2014.
- 2015 Tobacco Research Report (SB 63-9) This report contains the most recent results of tobacco research programs at the University of Georgia in 2015.
- Crop Profile for Cowpeas in Georgia (B 1480) Georgia ranks in the nation's top 10 in cowpea (southern pea, Vigna unguiculata) production, with estimates of more than 4,900 acres grown in approximately 49 of 159 counties in the state in the 2014 …
- Fresh Market Broccoli Production for Georgia (B 1460) This publication addresses considerations of horticulture, entomology, and plant pathology for production of fresh market broccoli in Georgia.
- Onion Production Guide (B 1198) This publication represents the latest information available on the commercial production of short-day onions in south Georgia.
Bhabesh Dutta Assistant Professor and Extension Vegetable Disease Specialist firstname.lastname@example.org 0011 Extension Profile 2DC6