The University of Georgia Agriculture Technical Assistance Program (AgTAP) integrates with UGA Extension to connect agriculture stakeholders to needed engineering and technology-based resources, and to assist stakeholders with resource efficiency and regulatory compliance. AgTAP is partnership between the College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences (CAES) and the College of Engineering (CENGR).
For more information, visit the program website.AgTAP Website
Related Programs and Services UGA Extension offers a number of educational opportunities, testing services, and consultation for farmers, growers, and landscapers.
- Beef Cattle Short Courses
- Bull and Heifer Evaluation and Reproductive Development (HERD) Program
- Georgia Beef Challenge
- GrassMasters Program
- Integrated Pest Management Program
- Lab Testing and Analysis Services
- Master Cattlemen's Program
- Master Goat Farmer
- On-Site and Telephone Consultation
- Pesticide Safety Education Program
- Poultry Conferences and Workshops
- Production Meetings
- Sports Turfgrass Management Certificate