This program is designed for managers and technicians in both the landscape installation and maintenance businesses. It is a self-study course with both written and hands-on examinations. The program is administered through the UGA Center for Urban Agriculture and costs $165 for all materials and exams. 15 hours of CEUs are required every three years to maintain certification.
For more information, visit the program website.Visit Website
Related Programs and Services UGA Extension offers a number of certifications and other trainings for landscapers, arborists, and pest management professionals.
- Arborist Safety Training
- Georgia Certified Plant Professional
- Landscape Worker Safety Training
- Pesticide Safety Education Program
- Structural Pest Management Program
- SuperCrew Training Series