4-H is open to public, private and home schooled youth
- Cloverleaf - Grades 5 & 6
- Grades 7 & 8
- Grades 9 - 12
This is a program for 7-12th graders held at the county office, once each month, in the evening.
District Officer Applications:
There is an officer application for Juniors and one for Seniors. Make sure to read through the expectations and requirements on the application. Completed forms are due to the county office by February 6th. Students intending to run for district office must present their demonstration for DPA at the office before the application deadline. Please contact the office to set up a time for to present your demonstration.
Project Clubs in Spalding County
County Club Meetings
- CSI Club - Community Science Investigation
- Edible Clovers
- Horse Club
- Project S.A.F.E. - Shotgun
- Project S.A.F.E. - BB/Air Rifle/Air Pistol/Rimfire Sporter/Smallbore
- S.A.F.E. Rifle/Pistol Calendar of Events