Agriculture & Natural Resources
Our goal is to assist and educate local farmers, businesses, homeowners, gardeners and Master Gardener Extension Volunteers with information about plant identification, plant diseases, insect identification, pest control, soil and water testing.
Additional Agriculture Resources:
Commercial & Professional Services
- ISA Certified Arborists
- Georgia Certified Landscape Professionals
- Pond Consultants in Georgia
- Licensed Water Well Drillers and Pump Installers
- Consulting Foresters
- Licensed Commercial Pesticide Contractors
- Licensed Plant Nurseries
- Licensed Structural Pest Control Companies
- Licensed Seed Dealers
- Licensed Bulk Fertilizer Distributors
- Licensed Equine Stables
- Hay Directory for Georgia | Southeastern Hay Directory
- Turfgrass Directory/Buyer's Guide for Georgia
- Pine Straw Producers
- Livestock Markets
The Farm Bureau hosts a local Farmer's Market at the Extension Office building on Tuesdays and Saturdays from June 2 - October 1, 2017 from 8 a.m. - until. They are located in the parking lot in front of Lobby B.
Address: 1400 Parker Rd. SE, Conyers, GA 30094
Please contact the Rockdale County Farm Bureau @ 770-922-3566 to become a vendor or for more information.
Below are some of UGA Extension's most broadly useful resources for those involved in agriculture on the farm, in schools, and around the home.