2016-17 Pike County Archery Team
Pike County 4-H is offering an excellent archery program including field, target, and 3D archery for grades 4th thru 12th.
- All boys and girls are welcome. We have a great certified coaching staff! If you're a beginner or a great shot you will enjoy the opportunities we offer.
- Registration is August - October. Archery practices start in September and ends in May each calendar school year. Practice is every Saturday morning. Indoor and outdoor competitions are held February through May.
Head Coach: Chris Nix
Registration Fee $70
Registration for this Season begins September 12th at First United Methodist Church @6 p.m.
Indoor Archery Match: January 13, 2018
State Archery Match: April 28, 2018
2017 Pike County Shotgun Team
- Pike County 4-H is offering an excellent modified trap shotgun program for 7th thru 12th grades with a Hunter Safety Card.
- All boys and girls are welcome. We have a great certified coaching staff. If you're a beginner or a great shot you will enjoy the opportunities we offer.
- Registration is December - January. Shotgun practices start in January and ends in May each calendar school year. Practice is every Saturday morning. Some Tuesdays and Thursdays practices will be available starting mid-March.
- District Match (state qualifier) is held in April. State Match is held in May. End-of-Season Fun Shoot & Cookout is held the Saturday after State Match.
Head Coach: Tom Jones
2017 Registration Fee $125
Registration Dates: 12/6/2017 - 2/10/18
District Modified Trap Match: April 21, 2018
State Modified Trap Match: May 12, 2018
Fun Shoot/Cookout/Awards: May 19, 2018
Registration forms available to download or at the 4-H office.
For more information visit Georgia 4-H S.A.F.E.