There are three sections of forms listed: 4-H'er Events Forms, 4-H'er Points Form, UGA Volunteer Forms, or scroll down!
*The 4-H Screened Adult Leader in Charge/PC 4-H Office must have a current one for ALL 4-H'ers participating in an activities/events. They will be collected and then retained by the PC office after wards.
- CODE OF CONDUCT
Updated each school year, student and adult signatures required.
- *MEDICAL INFORMATION & RELEASE FORM (MIRF)
Note: New/updated one needed for each separate type of 4-H event.
- *MEDICINE FORM
Must accompany any medication given at an 4-H event/activity.
- GENERAL REGISTRATION FORM (Non-5th grade classroom club form)
Traditionally printed on cardstock and like all forms, are available in our Extension Office
- TRANSPORTAION WAIVER FORM (When traveling to or from an event and not with the county group)
- Paulding County 4-H ACTIVITY/ PARTICIPATION LOG: https://goo.gl/IeUsJr
(Google Doc, so can be copied to your own Google Drive account - if you have a Gmail account, you also have this ability)
- 2017-2018 POINT SYSTEM: https://goo.gl/5EzLnT
Required for all adults who will be transporting or working with any 4-H'ers who are not their own, and/or handling financial items in any way on behalf of 4-H/extension. Please email (paulding4H@uga.edu) or bring by ALL completed forms by the county extension office or they can be scanned and emailed to the office at the address below.
There will also be an additional email from UGA sent after initial screening requesting information for a background check. This is a mandatory part of the process to be approved as a screen volunteer (new step as of 2/2/2018)
- VOLUNTEER QUESTIONNAIRE & COVER SHEET
If you have not previously filled out this for us, we ask that ALL volunteers submit starting fall 2017.
- VOLUNTEER SCREENING APPLICATION
- VOLUNTEER AGREEMENT