4-H Summer Camps
Welcome to Paulding County 4-H's 2018 Summer Camp & Activity Page!
- Registration for all camps is currently OPEN!
Note: Brochures are also distributed during the January school/club meetings. For additional information about any of the camps listed below and there availability, contact the Extension Office at 770-443-7616 or paulding4H@uga.edu.
All grades listed are for the current grade level registered with your county 4-H for the 2017-2018 school year. Please see the membership and enrollment information link on the Georgia 4-H Policy page.
Completed 4-H Code of Conduct as well as the Medical Information and Release Form (MIRF) are due at the time of registration. These forms and the medicine form that must accompany medicines to be administered at camp/events can be found on the 4-H Forms page.
Camp for Cloverleaf 4-H'ers:
- Cloverleaf Camp for Grades 5-6
July 9-13, 2018 at Rock Eagle 4-H Center, Eatonton
2018 Brochure and Application (8.5x14 format)
Camp for Middle School (Junior) 4-H'ers:
- Junior Camp for Grades 7-8
June 18-22, 2018 at Fortson 4-H Center, Hampton
$385/student, includes round-trip transportation
- Marine Resource Camp for Grades 6-8
July 16-20, 2018 at Burton 4-H Center, Tybee Island
$420/student, includes round-trip transportation
- Wilderness Challenge Camp for Grades 6*- 8
July 2-6, 2018 at Wahsega 4-H Center, Dahlonaga
$400/student, includes round-trip transportation
*must be 12 years-old by July 2, 2018
- For 6th Graders, also see Cloverleaf Camp above Junior Camp options
Camp for High School (Senior) 4-H'ers:
- Senior Camp for Grades 9-12
July 2-6, 2018 at Rock Eagle 4-H Center, Eatonton
$380/student, must provide own transportation
- Senior Extreme Camp for Grades 9-12
June 11-15, 2018 at Rock Eagle 4-H Center, Eatonton
$370/student, must provide own transportation
2018 Senior Camp details, see January Senior Newsletter
- Teen Leader opportunity for Senior 4-H'ers to help with Cloverleaf Camp
2018 Details and Application - initail due date Wednesday, February 7 at 5pm.
- State 4-H Music Education Matters Summit:
July 17-19, 2018 at Rock Eagle 4-H Center, Eatonton
More information from Georgia 4-H will be provided as it becomes available
Scholarship Information and Application for 2018:
- PDF format Word format
- Note: While the deadline has passed (2/5/2018) above is the general camp scholarship information. Also, these are for 4-H'ers apply to Cloverleaf and Junior camps and who are currently engaged in the program.
Paulding County will also offer summer activities to 4-H'ers in grades 4-12. If you are interested in volunteering or even leading special programming, please email us your suggestions by January 15, 2018! More information including brochures will be available in March, this will be distributed at the classroom/club meetings then as well.