4-H Summer Camps
Welcome to Paulding County 4-H's 2018 Summer Camp & Activity Page!
Please Note: Camp brochures are also distributed during the January school/club meetings. For additional information see below, as well as contact the Extension Office at 770-443-7616 or paulding4H@uga.edu.
All grades listed are for the current grade level registered with your county 4-H for the 2017-2018 school year. Please see the membership and enrollment information information for Georgia 4-H.
Completed 4-H Code of Conduct as well as the Medical Information and Release Form (MIRF) are due at the time of registration. These forms and the medicine form that must accompany medicines to be administered at camp/events can be found on the 4-H Forms page.
Thank you to all of the families who were able to come to our Cloverleaf Camp meeting on May 15. If you were not able to come, here is more information to help you get ready for camp!
- Packet for 2018 Cloverleaf Camp (PDF)
- Presentation for 2018 Cloverleaf Camp (PDF)
- Video of Presentation for 2018 Cloverleaf Camp
Please note, for 4-H'ers going to other camps, there will NOT be an orientation for those camps. As we find out more from Georgia 4-H about the details for those camps, we will forward you the information.
Camp for Cloverleaf 4-H'ers:
- Cloverleaf Camp for Grades 5-6: Full as of 3/9/2018, please call to be added to the wait list.
July 9-13, 2018 at Rock Eagle 4-H Center, Eatonton
2018 Brochure and Application (8.5x14 format)
Camp for Middle School (Junior) 4-H'ers:
- Junior Camp for Grades 7-8: Some slots available as of 3/7/2018, call for availability
June 18-22, 2018 at Fortson 4-H Center, Hampton
$385/student, includes round-trip transportation
- Marine Resource Camp for Grades 6-8: Full as of 2/27/2018
July 16-20, 2018 at Burton 4-H Center, Tybee Island
$420/student, includes round-trip transportation
- Wilderness Challenge Camp for Grades 6*- 8: Full as of 2/27/2018
July 2-6, 2018 at Wahsega 4-H Center, Dahlonaga
$400/student, includes round-trip transportation
*must be 12 years-old by July 2, 2018
- For 6th Graders, also see Cloverleaf Camp above Junior Camp options
Camp for High School (Senior) 4-H'ers:
- Senior Camp for Grades 9-12
July 2-6, 2018 at Rock Eagle 4-H Center, Eatonton
$380/student, must provide own transportation
- Senior Extreme Camp for Grades 9-12
June 11-15, 2018 at Rock Eagle 4-H Center, Eatonton
$370/student, must provide own transportation
2018 Senior Camp details, see January Senior Newsletter
- Teen Leader opportunity for Senior 4-H'ers to help with Cloverleaf Camp
2018 Details and Application - initiailly due date Wednesday, February 7 at 5pm.
- State 4-H Music Education Matters Summit:
July 17-19, 2018 at Rock Eagle 4-H Center, Eatonton
More information from Georgia 4-H will be provided as it becomes available
Scholarship Information and Application for 2018:
- PDF format Word format
- Note: While the deadline has passed (2/5/2018) above is the general camp scholarship information. Also, these are for 4-H'ers apply to Cloverleaf and Junior camps and who are currently engaged in the program.
Brochures/Flyers are distributed during the March school club meetings, but also see the links below for 2018 offerings. For updates after registration begins on April 30, please go to the Events and Conference page.
- 2018 Summer Activities Brochure for Paulding County 4-H'ers in grades 5-8
- 2018 Summer Activities Flyer for Paudling County 4-H'ers in grades 7-12