Calendar, Newsletters, 4-H Forms, and Upcoming Events
Check out our 4-H calendar for scheduled practices and don't forget to take a look at the newsletter to see what's happening for the month!
4-H NEWS BLURBS!!! Check it Out!!
See newsletter above for some important information!!!!!
When a 4-H member participates in an event outside of the school the Code of Conduct and medical information forms must be completed. The Code of Conduct states behavioral expectations and consequences that one would incur if they choose not to follow the COC. It must be read and signed by both the student and a parent/guardian. The COC will be in effect for a year and kept on file at the 4-H office. The medical information, which gives preliminary information in case of an emergency must be completed by the parent. A new medical information form must be completed for each 4-H event as information may have changed.
- UGA ShowCAES '18 will be held on Tuesday, September 18th in Tifton @ the Tifton Campus Conference Center
- Georgia National Fair Early Deadline exhibits and contests are due September 19th. See website for more info....www.georgianationalfair.com
- National 4-H Week, October 8th-12th
- Weekend in the Classic City in Athens, October 19th-21st. Details to be announced later
- Cotton Boll Consumer Judging competition on Tuesday, October 30th in Tifton
- Junior Conference 2018 @ Rock Eagle, November 3rd-4th. 7th and 8th grader 4-H'ers only!
- Fall Forum 2018 @ Rock Eagle, December 8th-9th, 9th - 12th grade 4-H'ers only