Calendar, Newsletters, 4-H Forms, and Upcoming Events
Check out our 4-H calendar for scheduled practices and don't forget to take a look at the newsletter to see what's happening for the month!
4-H NEWS BLURBS!!! Check it Out!!
If you are a graduating senior, there are 4-H scholarships available to you online at http://www.georgia4h.org/public/edops/scholarship/gascholar2.html. There are severl scholarships available, and if you need help in applying, contact our office at 468-7409. Deadline is February 23rd.
When a 4-H member participates in an event outside of the school the Code of Conduct and medical information forms must be completed. The Code of Conduct states behavioral expectations and consequences that one would incur if they choose not to follow the COC. It must be read and signed by both the student and a parent/guardian. The COC will be in effect for a year and kept on file at the 4-H office. The medical information, which gives preliminary information in case of an emergency must be completed by the parent. A new medical information form must be completed for each 4-H event as information may have changed.
- 4-H Summer Camp Sign-Ups going on now!!
- 4-H Poultry Judging Kick off - February 16th at the 4-H Office
- Senior 4-H Conference at Rock Eagle will be April 7th & 8th...early bird deadline is March 23rd
- Chasing Jefferson Davis Marathon will be May 5th. Details coming soon...
- State Council will be June 22nd-24th at Rock Eagle 4-H Center