Talk About Summer '18! Mark Your Calendar for 4-H Camps
View and share the "All Camps" flyer.
Cloverleaf Camp for 4-6th grade (Camp Wahsega, Dahlonega) - June 25-29 Cost: $320 Sign up now at the 4-H Office in Hamilton, Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm, closed 12-1. (Cash or Check Only). Bring the Cloverleaf Camp registration form and pay a non-refundable deposit of $100 at registration. The 2nd payment of $110 is due March 30 and the final payment of $110 due April 30. Mail checks to: Harris County 4-H, P. O. Box 346, Hamilton, GA 31811.
Please make checks payable to: Harris County Extension/4-H
We provide transportation to and from Cloverleaf Camp.
Watch the Cloverleaf Camp - Wahsega 4-H promotional video.
PARENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR TRANSPORTATION TO AND FROM THE BELOW CAMPS
Use the registration form for the below camps.
Junior Camp (Fortson 4-H Center in Hampton) - June 4-8 Cost: $365 Junior Camp registration will be on March 1 from 8-5. There is a limited number of spaces available. First come, first serve.
• For 7-8 graders.
• Includes the cost of an afternoon/evening at Stone Mountain Park, visits to the Georgia Aquarium and World of Coke in downtown Atlanta, Thursday Night Thunder at Atlanta Motor Speedway, and a souvenir t-shirt.
• Transportation will be provided to all activities during the week of Junior Camp and is included in the camp cost.
Senior Camp (Rock Eagle 4-H Center) – July 2-6 Cost: $360
• For 9-12 graders.
• Includes the cost of field trip to UGA campus and on-campus dining hall, a recreational option in Athens (Funopolis, Rush Trampoline Park, or kayaking), other social and service activities, and a special July 4th week picnic
• Transportation will be provided to all activities during the week of Senior Camp and is included in the camp cost.
Senior EXTREME Camp (Frank Fitch Pioneer Camp – Rock Eagle 4-H Center) - June 11-15 Cost: $350
• For 9-12 graders.
• Transportation will be provided to all activities during the week of Senior EXTREME Camp and is included in the camp cost.
• ATTENTION: AN OPTIONAL WHITE WATER RAFTING TRIP WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE BEGINNING OF THE WEEK (SUNDAY-MONDAY) FOR AN ADDITIONAL $75. This fee must be paid in advance, preferable at registration or you could be put on a waiting list.