Mark Your Calendars for 2019 Summer Camp
Cloverleaf Camp - June 17-21, 2019 (Camp Fortson-Hampton, GA) Open to 4th–6th grades. View the flyer/registration booklet for more information. Registration begins in January and continues until full. Bring the registration form and deposit to our office. **Transportation is provided to and from Cloverleaf Camp.
***Transportation is NOT provided to the below camps:
- Junior Camp – $365 - June 10-14, 2019 (Jekyll Island) Open to 7th & 8th grades -**(Limited to first 4 students. Register ON MARCH 1 at 8:00 am at the 4-H Office)
- Senior Camp $365 – May 27-31, 2019 (Rock Eagle-Eatonton, GA) Open to 9th-12th grades
- Senior Extreme Camp $360 – June 10-14, 2019 (Rock Eagle-Eatonton, GA) Open to 9th-12th grades. ** Optional white-water rafting trip for additional $75 for Senior EXTREME Camp. Go a day early on Sunday for this.
- Wilderness Challenge Camp $380 – July 1-5, 2019 (Camp Wahsega, GA) Open to 6th-8th grades. 6th Graders must be 12 years old by July 1
- Marine Resource Camp –$335 July 8-12, 2019 (Burton 4-H Center, Tybee Island, GA) Open to 7th-8th grades
- Marine Resource Camp - $335 July 15-19, 2019 (Burton 4-H Center, Tybee Island, GA) Open to 7th-8th grades
Bring the registration form and deposit to our office.
CELL PHONE POLICY WHILE AT CAMP
View the cell phone policy while at camp. While the rules governing the use of cell phones at camp allows for greater access to phones at the different stages of youth development, Georgia 4-H strongly discourages the use of cell phones at all camps. Georgia 4-H and the 4-H Centers also assume no responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged cell phones that are brought to camp.
Cloverleaf campers may not bring cell phones to camp. Cell phones will be confiscated and returned at the end of the week if discovered.