Junior/Senior Project Achievement
March 2nd-4th, 2018
Rock Eagle 4-H Center
- Choose a topic within one of these project areas:
- Fayette County 4-H provides transportation
- Assistance is available from the 4-H office
- You must present your final demonstration to the 4-H office before the competition.
Parts of Project Achievement
- Portfolio (Due in December)
- Demonstration (Present in March at Rock Eagle)
Rules & Regulations for Project Achievement
The Georgia 4-H Activity & Awards Guidebook includes all state-wide policies and procedures. 4-H'ers and adults are encouraged to always review the Guidebook prior to an event. Changes are dates and highlighted in green.
The links below take you directly to the Guidebook information for that age group.