Cloverleaf Project Achievement
Saturday February 16th at Rock Eagle 4-H Center
- Register- Turn in your registration form to the Extension Office by registration deadline, February 4th.
- Choose a Topic- something you are passionate about, then fit it into topic off the project list
- Preare a Presentation- 4-6 minutes speech. Assistance is available from the office.
- Gather Visual Aids- poster or props that support your presentation
- PRACTICE!-student must practice at least once at the Extension Office prior to the competition
- Present- 4-H provides transportation to the competition. Parents are welcome. (Please note that lunch and travel is NOT covered for parents.)
Parts of Project Achievement
Rules & Regulations for Project Achievement
The Georgia 4-H Activity & Awards Guidebook includes all state-wide policies and procedures. 4-H'ers and adults are encouraged to always review the Guidebook prior to an event. Changes are dates and highlighted in green.
The links below take you directly to the Guidebook information for that age group.