Family & Consumer Sciences
We do not currently have a Family and Consumer Sciences Agent. For questions and information, please contact our office and we will do our best to assist you. Please visit UGA Extension Family and Consumer Science for useful information, resources, and tips.
Walk Georgia is a site dedicated to helping you move more and live more. Whether you are a complete beginner or a seasoned fitness pro, Walk Georgia can help you track your activity, eat healthier, and exercise more efficiently. Create an account and start logging your activity.
Seniors Taking Charge
Seniors Taking Charge is a monthly senior wellness newsletter. Each edition features articles about nutrition, physical activity, living well, and medication management.
- Guide for New Parents
- FACS Diabetes website
- Family - We help you grow strong families and healthy kids
- Food and Nutrition
Family & Consumer Sciences Related Links
- American Association of Family and Consumer Sciences
- American Diabetes Association
- American Red Cross
- Bright From The Start
- Easy to Preserve
- Expanded Food and Nutrition Education Program (EFNEP)
- Georgia Department of Community Affairs
- Georgia Traffic Injury Prevention Institute (GTIPI)
- Home Food Preservation
- National Safety Council
- Nutrient Data Laboratory
Here are some of UGA Extension's most popular resources on family, food, health, home, and money.