Agriculture & Natural Resources
2018 Production Meetings/Updates Schedule:
Corn Production-February 7th - 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Cotton Production-February 12th - 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Peanut Production- March 2nd - 11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
All meetings will be lunch meetings with meal provided. Pesticide credits will be offered for each meeting. Please call to register your attendance for each meeting.
Decatur County Extension Phone - (229) 248-3033 Fax - (229) 248-3859 Or email - firstname.lastname@example.org
2018 GEORGIA AG FORECAST
Session Schedule and Guest Speaker Information
- January 30: Toombs County Agri-Center, Lyons Guest speaker: Bob Redding
- February 1: Decatur County Agricultural Center, Bainbridge Guest speaker: Bob Redding
- February 2: Tifton Campus Conference Center, Tifton Guest speaker: Bob Redding
- February 5: Farm Bureau Building, Macon Guest speaker: Bob Redding
- February 6: Clarence Brown conference Center, Cartersville Guest speaker: Matthew Hauer
- February 7: The Classic Center, Athens Guest speaker Matthew Hauer
The Lyons, Bainbridge, Macon, Cartersville and Athens sessions will operate on the following schedule:
9:00 a.m. : On-site check-in and coffee
10:00 - 11:30 a.m. : Seminar presentation
11:30 a.m. : Networking lunch
The Tifton session will have the following schedule:
7:00 a.m. : On-site check-in and coffee
7:30 a.m. : Breakfast buffett lines open
8:00 - 9:30 a.m. : Seminar presentations
To register, go to georgiaagforecast.com
Email Our Office