4-H Youth Development
Bulloch County 4-H
The 4-H Office hours are Monday - Friday, 8am-12pm and 1pm -5pm. Call (912)871-6130, or stop by for information or to sign up for activities.
Calendar of Events
Community Service Project: Collect canned cat and dog food for the Bulloch County Animal Shelter
Upcoming Teen Leader Opportunities
- Cloverleaf DPA Orientation - March 1 @ the 4-H Office beginning at 4:30 PM
- First Friday - March 2 @ Downtown Statesboro
- Cloverleaf Camp Sign-Up - March 3 @ the 4-H Office from 7:45-10:15am
- Cloverleaf Camp Teen Leader Application Deadline - March 5
- Langston Chapel Middle School Math & Science Night - March 22 @ 5:30pm
- Cloverleaf DPA - March 24 @ Swainsboro Elementary School
Junior & Senior Board Application - Any rising 7th-12th grader interested in serving on the Bulloch County Junior/Senior 4-H Board during the 2018-1019 school year. If your are wanting some great leadership experience and to help plan out the year...this is for you!!! We are doing things a little different this year and selecting our board members in the spring instead of the fall. This way board members can be much more involved in planning for the year. Complete the application outlining responsibilities and return to the 4-H Office. Applications are due by Friday, March 30. If you have questions, call or email us today!
Poultry Judging Orientation
- WHO? Any Bulloch County 4-Her who wants to compete in Poultry Judging
- WHAT? Overview of the event - Schedule of practices
- WHEN? Wednesday, February 28 @ 4 PM
- WHERE? Bulloch County 4-H Office
- PLEASE CALL THE 4-H OFFICE TO SIGN-UP
Senior Conference - Any 9th-12th grade 4-Hers can attend this conference at Rock Eagle 4-H Center on April 7-8. This is a chance to meet other senior 4-H'ers from around the state and look forward to a semi-formal dance, motivational speakers, college recruiters, a mechanical bull and more....! The cost to attend is $65 and the deadline to sign-up is March 22.
Cloverleaf Camp at Rock Eagle - June 11-15. Cost is $325
- Camp Application
- Camp sign up - Saturday, March 3 from 8 - 10am
- Early Camp Sign Up -February 27 - March 2. Those who participate in Cloverleaf Project Achievement (see Cloverleaf Writing Contest Papers information above) can sign up for camp early at the 4-H Office during our regular office hours from 8-12 and 1-5.
- Camp Volunteer Information
- Teen Leader Application - Cloverleaf Camp Teen Leaders Needed!!! Any Bulloch County 4-Her grades 7-12 (priority given to 9-12 graders) who would like to serve as a teen leader at Cloverleaf 4-H camp, complete and return the Teen Leader Application and $75 Deposit by Monday, March 5. Contact the 4-H Office if you have questions.
Junior and Senior Camps -There are several summer camp options for 6th - 12th grade 4-Hers. Click here for information. APPLICATIONS AND $100 DEPOSIT DUE BY MONDAY, MARCH 5. Contact the 4-H Office if you have questions.
- Junior Camp: June 25-29 @ Camp Fortson - $385
- Senior Camp: July 2-6 @ Rock Eagle - $380
- Marine Resource Camp: July 16-20 @ Camp Burton - $350