Agriculture & Natural Resources
UGA Extension agents, in county offices across Georgia, provide a link between the University and the public.
Pesticide License Information
The Georgia Private Pesticide Applicator Exam can be completed on line at
You will need access to a working printer before you begin. At the completion of the exam you will be required to print a certificate. We will help you complete your application for submission.
Online exam instructions:
- Go to the above link
- Select "create new account"
- Complete registration form
- Verify account by selection the link provided in the email sent to your account
- Enter in "PPE2014" with the quotes when asked for an enrollment key
- Review the 12 videos and take the three mini quizzer before taking the final test. The final test will not be available until you have taken all three quizzes
- Successfully complete the final test them a certificate of completion will be available via a link at the bottom of the page
- Print your certificate and take required identification to the Brantley County Extension/4-H Office at 10303 N. Main Street, Nahunta, Ga. 31553.
Commercial Pesticide Information
We have books in our office you may check out. Please come by our office, email or call us for more information.
The Georgia Agriculture Tax Exemption (GATE) is an agricultural sales and use tax exemption certificate issued by the Department of Agriculture that identifies its user as a qualified farmer or agricultural producer. Click on the Logo at the top for more information.