Master Gardener Extension Volunteers
To assist Cooperative Extension in providing unbiased horticultural information through volunteer community service and educational gardening projects using applied research and the resources of the University of Georgia.
News & Events:
- Calendar of Events
- Contact Us: Ask a Master Gardener!
- Become a Master Gardener
- Facebook page
- Newspaper Archive
Education & Outreach Service Projects:
- Bartow Lawn & Garden Seminars
- Ask a Master Gardener Clinics & Plant Sales
- Demonstration Gardens & School Gardens
- County Annual Summary of Master Gardener Activities
- For Volunteers Only
- Program Development Team Meeting Minutes
- Project Committees & Coordinators
- Enter Volunteer Hours on MGLOG
The Georgia Master Gardener Program® is an Extension volunteer training program offered through county offices of the University of Georgia Cooperative Extension. Through this program, individuals are trained and certified in home horticulture, gardening, and related areas.
These individuals, in turn, volunteer their expertise and services, under the direction of their County Extension Agent, to help others through educational projects that benefit the community. Master Gardener Extension Volunteers bring the latest horticultural information and practices from the world of research to their communities’ landscapes and gardens; making life better for Georgians.