4-H Youth Development
What is 4-H?
A club in which youth and adults learn, grow, and work together as catalysts for positive change! Georgia 4-H, a partner in public education, is youth and adults learning, growing, and working together to experience and accomplish the extraordinary.
How Do I Join 4-H?
In Bartow County, all youth in 4th through 12th grade may be 4-H members, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex or disability. 4-H has Club Meetings in every Elementary and Middle School in Bartow County. Our High School 4-H'ers meet monthly at our 4-H office. We even have a “Home School Club”. There are no membership fees! (There may be a minimal cost for some activities.)
In order to become a 4-H member, all you need to do is fill out an enrollment card that is given out in the School Club meetings.
- Cloverleaf 4-H'ers: 5th and 6th grade
- Junior 4-H'ers: 7th and 8th grade
- Senior 4-H'ers: 9-12th grade
- Forestry Judging Team
- Cotton Boll and Consumer Judging
- Livestock Judging
- Horse Judging
- S.A.F.E. (Shooting Awareness Fun and Education) Teams
- Project Achievment
- Summer Camp
Subscribe to our Email List for Program Announcements:
- 4-H & Youth (BARTOW4H-L) If page is blocked, click advanced tab and click box to proceed.