By attending a Food Talk class, you'll learn from a nutrition educator how to eat more healthfully, feed your family on a budget, keep your food safe, and the best part -- you'll learn how to make a delicious new recipe and get to taste it!
This program is offered through county Extension offices in Georgia. Contact your local office to see about availability in your county.Contact Your County Office
For general information about this program, visit the website.EFNEP Program Website
Related Programs and Services UGA Extension offers a wide variety of classes, trainings, and services for individuals, families and health professionals.
- Bankruptcy Education Classes
- Child Care Provider Training
- Cooking for a Life Time Cancer Prevention Cooking School
- Georgia Initiative for Community Housing
- Healthy Relationship Education Training
- Homebuyer Education Course
- Radon Testing
- Walk Georgia