Don't let your event be in the news for making customers and friends sick! UGA Extension agents in many Georgia counties can teach the how-to's of safe food handling for volunteers or staff in your concession stands at sports events, fairs or festivals. Make sure your team wins in food safety, too!
This program is offered through county Extension offices in Georgia. Contact your local office to see about availability in your county.Contact Your County Office
Related Programs and Services UGA Extension offers a variety of food-related programs and services for the home and small business.
- Better Process Control School
- Food Safety for Civic Groups & Churches
- HACCP Certification Short Course for Meat & Poultry
- Home Food Preservation Classes
- Nutrition Facts Panel
- Process Approval for Food Products
- Product Classification
- ServSafe® Training
- Starting a New Food Business in Georgia