On-site & telephone consultation is available in many county offices for ag producers. We can help you with insect, plant and weed identification, and much more.
This service is offered through county Extension offices in Georgia. Contact your local office to see about availability in your county.Contact Your County Office
Related Programs and Services UGA Extension offers a number of educational opportunities, testing services, and consultation for farmers, growers, and landscapers.
- Beef Cattle Short Courses
- Bull and Heifer Evaluation and Reproductive Development (HERD) Program
- Georgia Beef Challenge
- GrassMasters Program
- Lab Testing and Analysis Services
- Master Cattlemen's Program
- Master Goat Farmer
- Pesticide Safety Education Program
- Poultry Conferences and Workshops
- Production Meetings
- Sports Turfgrass Management Certificate