Study at home to master up-to-date turfgrass management practices and procedures for the sports field industry. The course covers all the fundamentals of turfgrass management for all types of sports turf, from little league fields to golf courses. The course also explains what grasses work best for different sports and regions.
For more information, visit the program website.Visit Website
Related Programs and Services UGA Extension offers a number of educational opportunities, testing services, and consultation for farmers, growers, and landscapers.
- Beef Cattle Short Courses
- Bull and Heifer Evaluation and Reproductive Development (HERD) Program
- Georgia Beef Challenge
- GrassMasters Program
- Lab Testing and Analysis Services
- Master Cattlemen's Program
- Master Goat Farmer
- On-Site and Telephone Consultation
- Pesticide Safety Education Program
- Poultry Conferences and Workshops
- Production Meetings