Extension poultry science faculty provide educational opportunities for poultry producers in Georgia coordinated either independently or with the cooperation of the Georgia Poultry Federation, U.S. Poultry and Egg Association, Georgia Egg Association, allied industries and the county extension agents. The following are a few of the many workshops and conferences offered: Deep South Poultry Conference, Nutrient Management Training, Georgia International Poultry Short Course, Poultry Tunnel Ventilation Workshop, Avian Academy Teacher Education Program, and Georgia's Regional Poultry Nutritionist's Roundtable.
For more information, visit the program website.Poultry Conferences and Workshops
Related Programs and Services UGA Extension offers a number of educational opportunities, testing services, and consultation for farmers, growers, and landscapers.
- Beef Cattle Short Courses
- Bull and Heifer Evaluation and Reproductive Development (HERD) Program
- Georgia Beef Challenge
- GrassMasters Program
- Lab Testing and Analysis Services
- Master Cattlemen's Program
- Master Goat Farmer
- On-Site and Telephone Consultation
- Pesticide Safety Education Program
- Production Meetings
- Sports Turfgrass Management Certificate