Six-week program covering basic information on nutrition, goat selection, reproduction, birthing, predator control, health, diseases, carcass evaluation and marketing.
This program is offered through county Extension offices in Georgia. Contact your local office to see about availability in your county.Contact Your County Office
Related Programs and Services UGA Extension offers a number of educational opportunities, testing services, and consultation for farmers, growers, and landscapers.
- Beef Cattle Short Courses
- Bull and Heifer Evaluation and Reproductive Development (HERD) Program
- Georgia Beef Challenge
- GrassMasters Program
- Lab Testing and Analysis Services
- Master Cattlemen's Program
- On-Site and Telephone Consultation
- Pesticide Safety Education Program
- Poultry Conferences and Workshops
- Production Meetings
- Sports Turfgrass Management Certificate