Walk Georgia is a free web-based fitness program designed to encourage activity and exercise through accountability and community. The program enables users to track their activities and record fitness progress; users can see how they stack up against other individuals in their county, the state, and can even create custom group challenges!
For more information, visit the program website.Visit Website
Related Programs and Services UGA Extension offers a wide variety of classes, trainings, and services for individuals, families and health professionals.
- Bankruptcy Education Classes
- Child Care Provider Training
- Cooking for a Life Time Cancer Prevention Cooking School
- Expanded Food and Nutrition Education Program (EFNEP)
- Georgia Initiative for Community Housing
- Healthy Relationship Education Training
- Homebuyer Education Course
- Radon Testing