Squirrels and raccoons may be cute but they, along with other animals like deer and armadillos, can cause significant headaches for homeowners and gardeners. Whether they're rooting through your trash, tearing up your garden, or presenting a disease threat to your pets and families, nuisance animals should be encouraged to live where they best belong: the wild.
- Deer-Tolerant Ornamental Plants
- Resolving Human-Nuisance Wildlife Conflicts
- White Grub Pests of Turfgrass
- Chipmunk Control
- Natural History Series: Copperhead
- Natural History Series: Nine-Banded Armadillo
- Using Milorganite to Repel White-Tailed Deer from Perennials
- Using Milorganite to Temporarily Repel White-Tailed Deer from Food Plots
- Evaluating Attractants for Live-Trapping Nine-Banded Armadillos
To see all of our Extension news stories, visit Georgia FACES.
- Invasive Mammals of Concern in Georgia
Descriptions of animal pests by scientific and subject name and includes descriptions and identifying images.